Untung99 menawarkan beragam permainan yang menarik, termasuk slot online, poker, roulette, blackjack, dan taruhan olahraga langsung. Dengan koleksi permainan yang lengkap dan terus diperbarui, pemain memiliki banyak pilihan untuk menjaga kegembiraan mereka. Selain itu, Untung99 juga menyediakan bonus dan promosi menarik yang meningkatkan peluang kemenangan dan memberikan nilai tambah kepada pemain.
Berikut adalah artikel atau berita tentang Harian untung99.biz dengan judul untung99.biz: Atlanta Braves vs New York Mets odds tips and betting trends August 16 yang telah tayang di untung99.biz terimakasih telah menyimak. Bila ada masukan atau komplain mengenai artikel berikut silahkan hubungi email kami di email@example.com, Terimakasih.
On Tuesday, the New York Mets (75-41) are visiting the Atlanta Braves (71-46), at 7:20 PM ET. The Braves have taken seven straight.
The Mets are an underdog (+127 moneyline odds to win) when they take on the Braves (-150). The Atlanta Braves will hand the ball to Charlie Morton (5-5, 4.26 ERA), who is looking for win No. 6 on the season, and the Mets will counter with Taijuan Walker (10-3, 3.43 ERA).
The Braves took down the Mets 13-1 yesterday, with Spencer Strider getting the win (5.0 IP, 1 R, 3 H, 4 K) and Ronald Acuna Jr. leading the way offensively (going 3-for-5 with three doubles and three RBI). Carlos Carrasco (2.0 IP, 3 R, 4 H, 1 K) took the loss for the Mets.
Before watching this Braves vs. Mets matchup, here’s everything you need to know about Tuesday’s action on the diamond, including viewing options.
Atlanta Braves vs. New York Mets Odds and Betting Lines
Major League Baseball odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Tuesday at 2:04 AM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
- Favorite: Braves (-150, bet $150 to win $100)
- Underdog: Mets (+127, bet $100 to win $127)
- Over/under: 8.5
Deposit $10, GET $200 INSTANTLY: Get action on this game! Place your legal sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook. Exclusive USA TODAY Network offer: Deposit $10, get $200 in betting credit instantly. 21+, terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Braves Stats and Trends
Braves Betting Records
- The Braves have won 61, or 68.5%, of the 89 games they’ve played as favorites this season.
- This season, Atlanta has won 45 of its 62 games, or 72.6%, when favored by at least -150 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win from the Braves, based on the moneyline, is 60%.
- So far this season, Atlanta and its opponents have hit the over in 58 of their 116 games with a total.
- The Braves are 59-57-0 ATS in their 116 games with a spread this season.
Charlie Morton (Braves Probable Starter)
- The Braves will send Morton (5-5) to the mound for his 23rd start this season.
- The right-hander gave up five earned runs and allowed six hits in 6 2/3 innings pitched against the Boston Red Sox on Tuesday.
- The 38-year-old has pitched to a 4.26 ERA this season with 10.3 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.2 walks per nine across 22 games.
- He has seven quality starts in 22 chances this season.
- Morton has 13 starts in a row of five innings or more.
- The Mets rank fourth in MLB with a .259 batting average this season. They have a team slugging percentage that ranks 10th in the league (.408) and 116 home runs.
- This season, the right-hander has pitched against the Mets in two games, and they have gone 13-for-44 with three home runs and nine RBI over 10 2/3 innings.
- Among qualified pitchers this year, the 38-year-old’s 4.26 ERA ranks 47th, 1.207 WHIP ranks 40th, and 10.3 K/9 ranks ninth.
Braves Batting Stats
- The Braves have hit 180 homers this season, which ranks second in the league.
- Hitters for the Braves have a combined .447 slugging percentage this season, which ranks second in MLB.
- Atlanta ranks ninth in MLB with a .252 team batting average.
- The Braves have scored the third-most runs in the league this season with 570.
- Atlanta has an OBP of .316 this season, which ranks 13th in MLB.
- The Braves rank 29th in strikeouts per game (9.2) among MLB offenses.
Mets Stats and Trends
Mets Betting Records
- The Mets have won in 14, or 48.3%, of the 29 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs in this year.
- This season, New York has come away with a win three times in seven chances when named as an underdog of at least +127 or longer on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Mets have a 44.1% chance of pulling out a win.
- Contests with New York have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 59 of 118 chances this season.
- In 116 games with a line this season, the Mets have a mark of 65-51-0 against the spread.
Taijuan Walker (Mets Probable Starter)
- The Mets will send Walker (10-3) to make his 21st start of the season. He is 10-3 with a 3.43 ERA and 85 strikeouts through 110 1/3 innings pitched.
- His most recent time out came on Wednesday against the Cincinnati Reds, when the righty threw 6 2/3 innings, surrendering two earned runs while allowing five hits.
- The 30-year-old has put up an ERA of 3.43, with 6.9 strikeouts per nine innings in 20 games this season. Opponents are batting .242 against him.
- Walker is looking to collect his 12th quality start of the year in this game.
- Walker is looking to collect his 18th start of five or more innings this year in this outing.
- The opposing Braves offense has a collective .252 batting average, and is sixth in the league with 1009 total hits and third in MLB play with 570 runs scored. They have the second-ranked slugging percentage (.447) and are second in all of MLB with 180 home runs.
- In one inning over one appearance against the Braves this season, Walker has a 72 ERA and a 7 WHIP while his opponents are hitting .636.
Mets Batting Stats
- The Mets rank 16th in MLB play with 116 total home runs.
- So far this season, the Mets’ .408 slugging percentage is 10th-best in the league.
- New York’s .259 batting average is fourth-best in the majors.
- The offense for the Mets is No. 4 in MLB play scoring 4.8 runs per game (553 total runs).
- New York’s .330 on-base percentage ranks second-best in the league.
- The Mets strike out 7.5 times per game, the fourth-best average in baseball.
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Braves vs. Mets: Live Streaming Info & Game Time
- Game Day: Tuesday, August 16, 2022
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Stadium: Truist Park
- TV Channel: SportsNet NY
- Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch for free)
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).