Untung99 menawarkan beragam permainan yang menarik, termasuk slot online, poker, roulette, blackjack, dan taruhan olahraga langsung. Dengan koleksi permainan yang lengkap dan terus diperbarui, pemain memiliki banyak pilihan untuk menjaga kegembiraan mereka. Selain itu, Untung99 juga menyediakan bonus dan promosi menarik yang meningkatkan peluang kemenangan dan memberikan nilai tambah kepada pemain.
Berikut adalah artikel atau berita tentang Harian untung99.biz dengan judul untung99.biz: Scanty Panty Stocking with Garterbelt Wiki yang telah tayang di untung99.biz terimakasih telah menyimak. Bila ada masukan atau komplain mengenai artikel berikut silahkan hubungi email kami di firstname.lastname@example.org, Terimakasih.
Miss Kneesocks, your face is as red as a beetroot.
Scanty Daemon (スキャンティ, Sukyanti) is a major antagonist in Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt. She is a female, red-colored demon, with green spiky hair, yellow/green eyes and fangs. She was originally said to be the mayor’s daughter; however, this was later revealed to be a cover-up for their activities. She is the older of the demon sisters. Scanty is Panty’s counterpart and rival.
Scanty’s age can be deduced from the fact that she is the same age as Panty, which is at least 500 years old. She has pale green spiky hair that’s usually long and red skin, as she is a demon. She has yellow (outer ring) and green-yellow (inner ring) eyes. She also has fangs with one of them being an underbite that is always out.
Contains spoliers about episode “1 Angry Ghost”
In episode “1 Angry Ghost”, Scanty disguised herself as the Commentator (voiced by Shinichiro Miki), the host of the live tv show called Judgement Day, who invited the Anarchy sisters in order to accuse them for murdering a supposedly friendly ghost, Husband Petter.
Personality and Interests
Scanty is obsessed with rules, regulations, and conformity, as opposed to Panty and Stocking’s more erratic and unruly behavior. She is, however, quite excitable, and becomes extremely frustrated when things don’t go her way. Her excitability is shown during situations that often unintentionally leads to her and Kneesocks’ downfall. This can be seen in “…Of the Dead”, when she jumps for joy, unknowingly spilling the demonic zombie serum and in “If the Angels Wore Swimsuits” when she accidentally pushes the self-destruct button in her limo out of rage. She is also quite incestuous with her sister Kneesocks.
Scanty enjoys bringing pain and humiliation to others. She hates the Anarchy sisters, and she believes her mission is to destroy Panty first since she hates her more than Stocking. Along with her sister, Kneesocks, she comes up with various schemes to kill or at least humiliate both Panty and Stocking. While the Anarchy sisters were away doing missions, the two demon sisters became the new queens of Daten City High, and used their influence to enforce a series of strict rules on the student body, which created order in school.
As Panty’s counterpart, her ability is also being able to transform her panties into revolvers. She wears two black thongs, which can be transformed into a pair of revolvers, called “Double Gold Lacytanga” (ダブル・ゴールド・レーシータンガ, Daburu Gōrudo Rēshītanga). The two revolvers can be combined to form a huge shotgun.
Judging from Panty’s ability to transform different type of guns out of panties, it can be presumed that Scanty is also capable to do the same. She can also shape-shift to a limited extent, concealing her horns and smoothing her hair for her appearance as a bride in “Panty + Brief”, as well as growing a devil tail. When Brief’s rejection of her caused her to lose her temper, her horns reappeared and her hair returned to its normal look.
In a recent promotional art piece released by Gainax, Scanty is revealed to be holding a chainsaw with the same black-gold color scheme of the demon sisters’ weapons.
Scanty is often seen wearing a rather plain beige-colored uniform which consists of a beige skirt, a beige suit jacket, heels, and a dark red tie.
Scanty’s demon outfit seems to be inspired by BDSM. When in demon form, she wears a black leather mini-skirt, black high-heeled boots, a black bra, and several studded belts, collars and wristbands. She also has a horn pierced by what could be a miniature golden halo.
She wears a rather unique black one-piece swimsuit in “If the Angels Wore Swimsuits”. With it she wears two gold bracelets on each wrist and two gold anklets on each ankle. She is also seen wearing wedding garb as a disguise in “Panty + Brief” when Brief’s Dad announces the engagement of the mayor’s daughter, the daughter being Scanty in said disguise, to Brief.
Scanty during transformation.
Scanty during transformation.
Scanty during transformation.
Demon sisters & Brief’s design (2004).
Scanty’s final design (2004).
Scanty’s Gainax Profile (2007).
Scanty’s transformation in “Panty + Brief”
Scanty and Kneesocks watching the new form of Stocking.
- As part of their transforming ability, both sisters can grow devil tails.
- In transformation scene, Scanty’s hair looks almost white, a reference to her early design.
- Scanty’s eyes, hairstyle, and horns are drawn with a large number of curved lines to contrast her sister’s design, which includes several straight lines. She also has one visible fang protruding from her lower lip, contrasting the visible fang on Kneesocks’ upper lip.
- Although Scanty is Panty’s counterpart, Scanty has a larger bust size than her sister, Kneesocks, while Panty’s size is smaller in comparison to Stocking.
- Scanty’s hair was based off of Nia from Gainax’s previous work, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Oddly, she also bears some resemblance to the eponymous mecha (red skin, fangs, spiral-like eye pattern, green “flames”/hair).
- Like her sister in the Japanese dub, Scanty has a habit of rolling her R’s, usually while saying “Rules.”
- The fighting game titled “Skullgirls” features a palette-swap homaging Scanty for Filia, one of the playable characters in the game.
- The RPG game, Code of Princess, features a pallete-swap homaging Scanty for one of the characters, Milk Macchiato, also known as Zozo.
- In the game Scribblenauts Unlimited, if the player requests a “Daemon”, the game will spawn a character resembling Scanty in her school uniform.
- Scanty is the only character to not be named after the clothing she weaponizes but rather a clothing description. This could go against the idea that angels and demons are only named after clothing itself.
- If Scanty were to go with the theme of having a name based off the clothing she weaponizes, it would technically be “Thong”. This is ironically a (somewhat) common name for fan characters of the series, usually because people want to have a character that weaponizes a different type of clothing seen on the show, yet also, there ironically is a character who already has this type of clothing, yet it is inspired by the naming conventions of other characters on the show. Another ironic thing is that Scanty’s name seems to have barely inspired, if almost never, characters with names of a clothing description and not just clothing or accessories.
- Many fans depict Scanty as having the same nail color as her hair, just like her sister. But on the show she actually has a pale-ish color on her nails that isn’t pale green. It is possible she is the only major girl without nail polish.
- She is seen with a whip or riding crop in some art which doesn’t seem to be in the show. It seems to just be a mundane weapon for the purpose of the artwork. Her boss on the other hand, Corset, does have a whip for a signature weapon seen on the show.
- Her weapon, Double Gold Lacytanga, was strangely seen as a chainsaw in the teaser art for Season 2. Given how Season 2 was something actually planned (and still is), contrary to semi-popular belief that it was just a “troll”, it is unknown if angels and demons can actually make their weapons into different weapons from their usual weapon types or if it was just an idea thrown around for the sake of the art. It could also be possible she was using someone else’s weapon, but that seems unlikely.
- In Season 2 her scar was meant to be permanent.