Untung99 menawarkan beragam permainan yang menarik, termasuk slot online, poker, roulette, blackjack, dan taruhan olahraga langsung. Dengan koleksi permainan yang lengkap dan terus diperbarui, pemain memiliki banyak pilihan untuk menjaga kegembiraan mereka. Selain itu, Untung99 juga menyediakan bonus dan promosi menarik yang meningkatkan peluang kemenangan dan memberikan nilai tambah kepada pemain.
Berikut adalah artikel atau berita tentang Harian untung99.biz dengan judul untung99.biz: Braves vs Mets Probable Starting Pitching yang telah tayang di untung99.biz terimakasih telah menyimak. Bila ada masukan atau komplain mengenai artikel berikut silahkan hubungi email kami di email@example.com, Terimakasih.
The New York Mets (52-62) are looking for another big outing from a slugger on a hot streak versus the Atlanta Braves (72-41) on Friday at 7:10 PM ET, at Citi Field. Pete Alonso is riding a three-game homer streak.
The Braves will call on Charlie Morton (10-10) versus the Mets and Tylor Megill (6-5).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code “GNPLAY” for special offers!
Braves vs. Mets Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Friday, August 11, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Queens, New York
- Venue: Citi Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Morton – ATL (10-10, 3.86 ERA) vs Megill – NYM (6-5, 5.45 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Explore More About This Game
Braves Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Charlie Morton
- Morton (10-10) will take to the mound for the Braves and make his 23rd start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up five earned runs and allowed four hits in 4 1/3 innings pitched against the Chicago Cubs on Sunday.
- The 39-year-old has pitched to a 3.86 ERA this season with 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 4.2 walks per nine across 22 games.
- In 22 starts this season, he’s earned a quality start in nine of them.
- Morton has made 19 starts of five or more innings in 22 chances this season, and averages 5.6 frames when he pitches.
- In 22 appearances this season, he has finished four without allowing an earned run.
Charlie Morton vs. Mets
- The Mets are batting .236 this season, 23rd in MLB. They have a team slugging percentage of .399 (21st in the league) with 143 home runs.
- The right-hander has faced the Mets two times this season, allowing them to go 10-for-39 with three doubles, two home runs and eight RBI in 10 innings.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Mets Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Tylor Megill
- Megill (6-5 with a 5.45 ERA and 61 strikeouts in 76 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Mets, his 17th of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Saturday against the Baltimore Orioles, when he went 4 2/3 innings, allowing five earned runs while giving up nine hits.
- The 28-year-old has a 5.45 ERA and 7.2 strikeouts per nine innings in 16 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .292 to his opponents.
- Megill enters this matchup with three quality starts under his belt this year.
- Megill will try to pick up his 10th matchup of five or more innings pitched this season. He’s averaging 4.8 innings per appearance.
- He has had one outing this season that he kept his opponents to zero earned runs.
Tylor Megill vs. Braves
- The opposing Braves offense has the best slugging percentage (.500) and ranks first in home runs hit (217) in all of MLB. They have a collective .273 batting average, and are second in the league with 1056 total hits and third in MLB action scoring 644 runs.
- Megill has a 4.76 ERA and a 1.235 WHIP against the Braves this season in 5 2/3 innings pitched, allowing a .211 batting average over one appearance.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.